- Posted by bzhny
- On April 12, 2022
- 0 Comments
- Association, BZH New York, Community, events, Meeting, Organization
With a two-year delay, BZH New York members gather on April 12th, 2022 to take a look at the life of the organization: what we have done the past years, what are our projects for the upcoming one. We also welcome new volunteers to the board; if you are interested you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, April 12th, 7PM
- O’Cabanon, 245 W 29th Street (between 7th and 8th Ave) New York, NY 10001
- Tentative agenda
- Apéro (snacks on us!)
- Welcome by BZH New York President
- Review of past years events
- Treasurer’s report
- Presentation of the new Bylaws
- Call for volunteers
- Election of the board for 2022
All are welcome to join, although only members in good standing have the right to vote. Click here to become a member! Please register below for organizational purposes.
BZH New York will use the information you provide on this page for the internal use of the association only.
You can access, modify, or delete the information we store by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. By clicking on the above button you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.