- Posted by bzhny
- On March 31, 2016
- 0 Comments
- After work, Apero, Association, Bretagne, Bretons, Brittany, BZH New York, Charity, Community, Culture, events, Meeting, Meetup, Music Festival, New York, Organization, Vieilles Charrues
At Bistro Vendome, 405 East 58th Street New York, NY 10022
Thursday, March 31st at 6:30 pm
After a short break, our “Vieilles Charrues in New York” project is back!
It’s official, the biggest French Festival will be in Summer Stage on October 1st, 2016 with BZH New York!
Join us Thursday March 31st to learn more about it and meet Jerome Trehorel, General Director of Vieilles Charrues!
Special Menu for Apero Charrues
- Salmon rillettes: $12
- Warm brie with honey: $11
- Marinated goat cheese & roasted pepper: $12
- Duck tenderloin with figs: $14
- Steak tartar: $14
- Mini burgers: $14
- Fries: $6
- Sauvignon blanc, Sincérité: $10
- Costières de Nîmes, Arena: $10
- Amstel: $6
- Corona: $6
- Heineken: $6
- Kronenbourg 1664: $6
- Stella Artois: $6
& the regular Bistro Vendome Menu!
If you wish more information about how to participate to the project contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org