- Posted by bzhny
- On September 27, 2020
- 0 Comments
- Association, Bretagne, Bretons, Brittany, BZH New York, Central park, Community, Culture, events, Hénaff, Meeting, Meetup, New York, Organization
The 2020 edition of the BZH New-York “Garden Pâté” picnic in on! We’ve planned an extra special edition with baguettes, pastries, galettes, French delicacies and a guided tour of Central Park! We cannot wait to see you in Central Park on September 27th.
- Sunday September 27th, from 12PM to 5PM. (Rain date October 4th)
- Central Park, Heckscher picnic area (between Heckscher Playground and Heckscher Fields; see maps below). Bathroom nearby. Easiest entry is from 59th Street & 7th Avenue/West Drive.
The event is FREE to attend, with exclusive additions from our new and longtime partners:
- Pâté Hénaff sandwiches, on bread from Le Fournil and Cannelle Pâtisserie.
- Pastries from Atelier Sucré and Cannelle Pâtisserie.
- Fine cheese and groceries from OCabanon – La Boutique.
- Crêpes and galettes from Café Triskell and Madame Poupon.
- Chocolate from French Feast.
BZH New York supports our small French businesses and we encourage you to do the same. We’ll have shopping bags so you can bring your treasures home!
You can also sign up for a free guided tour of South Central Park, in French, offered by New York Off Road. Tour depart at 1PM from Heckscher Playground; attendance is limited to 12 persons, so reservation is mandatory on the form below.
To protect yourself and others, we will strictly adhere to the Central Park guidelines:
- We will supply hand sanitizer and extra masks for all attendees.
- You will be asked to wear a mask whenever you are less than 6 feet apart.
- You MUST register on the form below, with your name and phone number, and agree to our terms so we may perform contact tracing.
- No more than 50 people allowed at a time.