- Posted by bzhny
- On November 19, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Apero, Association, Bistro Éloïse, Bretagne, Bretons, Brittany, BZH New York, Cards, Community, Culture, events, Fun, Meeting, Meetup, New York, Organization, Queens
In November, our networking event will be held in Queens!
Join us at Bistro Éloïse, drinks, food, games, and an evening with the Bretons of New York! All will enjoy an all-night-long happy hour!
How to get there?
- Take the E, F, R, M to Jackson Heights – Roosevelt Avenue or the the 7 to 74 St – Broadway (same station, different name).
- walk (~20 minutes)
- or take the Q47 bus at Roosevelt Av/74 St (direction Lga/Marine Air Terminal (Terminal A)) and stop at 74 St/31 Av.
- Take the SBS60 (direction Lga/Terminal D) and stop at Astoria Bl S/77 St then walk (~10 minutes).
- Ask CityMapper from your current position by clicking here.