- Posted by bzhny
- On June 16, 2022
- 0 Comments
- Apero, Association, Bretagne, Bretons, Brittany, BZH New York, Cards, Community, Culture, events, Fun, Meeting, Meetup, New York, Organization
Join us for a Summer edition of BZH New York’s Apéro!
We will convene at Surf City, for an evening of drinks, food, games (with belote!), and fun with the Bretons of New York! Surf City is a sandy beach bar located just across the Hudson River in the Jersey City Marina, only 8 minutes of ferry from Brookfield Place Terminal.
- Surf City, 1 Marin Blvd, Jersey City, NJ (see below for access information).
- June 16th, starting at 7:30 PM
To get the best deal for our group size, registering is mandatory in the form below.
- By ferry:
- From Pier 11 to Liberty Harbor (1 minute walk): Every 30 minutes, last ferry departs at 07 :00PM from Pier 11
- From Brookfield Place Terminal to Paulus Hook (15 minutes walk): Every 7 minutes, last ferry departs at 10 :45PM from BPT
- From Brookfield Place Terminal to Warren Street (11 minutes walk): Every hour, last ferry departs at 07:45PM from BPT
- By PATH train:
- Grove St Station (15 minutes walk)
BZH New York will use the information you provide on this page for the internal use of the association only.
You can access, modify, or delete the information we store by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your information with respect. By clicking on the above button you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.