- Posted by bzhny
- On July 9, 2023
- 0 Comments
- BZH New York, events, Fun, Sailing
BZH New York is organizing a day of sailing in the Great South Bay (between Jones Beach and Fire Island), on August 12th, with our partners Catherine et Pascal Blotiau from Sail La Vie.
Starting at 10AM, we will rig the boats (beach catamarans of various sizes) and sail towards an island that will be the base camp for the afternoon. From there various sailing activities will take place, before a return to the mainland for a drink around 5PM.
Capacity is limited to 15 people!
- Saturday August 12th, starting at 10AM. Rain date August 13th.
- Tanner Park Marina, 123 Baylawn Ave, Copiague, NY 11726. There is a train from Penn Station to Copiague (pick-ups can be organized).
- How much?
- $60 for BZH New York members, $70 for non members, $30 for kids under 10.
- Who is welcome?
- Everyone regardless of sailing experience. A motor boat will also provide transportation to the island and back.
- What to bring?
- Sailing clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a picnic for lunch, drinks.
BZH New York will use the information you provide on this page for the internal use of the association only.
You can access, modify, or delete the information we store by contacting us at email@example.com. We will treat your information with respect. By clicking on the above button you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms.