- Posted by bzhny
- On October 9, 2018
- 0 Comments
- After work, Apero, Association, Bastille Day, Bretagne, Bretons, Brittany, BZH New York, BZHNY, Central park, Culture, events, Fête de la Bretagne, Meetup, New York
While we are still working out the details, you can already add these dates to your calendar, so as not to miss any day or evening of BZH fun!
- Next Belote evening will take place on October 23rd, at David’s café. Check out the details here.
- We will meet with Breton runners of the New York Marathon at OCabanon for a dinner on November 2nd, you can already take a look at the menu here.
- Joins us for our annual Christmas lunch in Astoria on December 9th.
- The Chandeleur, a.k.a Crêpe Day, falls on February 2nd in 2019, stay tuned for a delicious event!
- Our annual Ski week-end is scheduled for February 9-10th, in the Catskills.